Friday 23 January 2015

             January 23rd 2015, 01:55. Mood - caffeinated. Music - I Need Rehab - ironic
Just got my first black key ring, which don't mean a thing to everyday bods, but if you do recovery you will no what that is?
Two years clean from active addiction, feeling healthier than i was and college is going good - so good it is weirding me out.
Frickin insomnia, my nerves are going, gave my daughter heads up on me being back in my playground for the day, ( just in case her mum wigs out if she sees me - don't want her crashing car and injuring herself ) 8 hrs time i will be at Liverpool street waiting for train to leave. gonna do myself two mixed fruit blends to go and a flask of strong espresso black to make sure i don't feel anything but wired, and Stephen king firestarter with all three Eminem/linkin park collision course albums in my ears. the bonus will be coming back to London and a fellowship who has walked me every step of the last two years. might even speak to my spon about getting started on steps 2 -11, the ones i have missed out? i can recover and embrace the little lunatic in my head and coexist with it rather than being it. sweet dreams world, keep on spinning. ;-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment