Saturday 15 February 2014

Well it is saturday early eve on a cold and wet evening in london. I,ve got an hour to go before opening up a struggling meeting for recovering addicts. I feel like shit, onset of cold bug thats doing the rounds at the moment, struggling between sponsers as well. Just done 4 days shy off a year in rehab, complete destruction to get me there, at least i got there tho, lots dont. Friends are relapsing which looks entertaining for my sick way of thinking. I Miss Being Wasted! Currently in third stage house for up to 2 years! How did my life turn out like this? I was premature at birth, weighed less than a bag of sugar in 1972, baby intensive care for first three month,s of my life then adopted at 6 monthes to a truely sadistic family, physical, mental and emotional torture for 12 years with sexual abuse at 12 thrown in for good measure. i have options today to get some qualifications and progress with support to live clean and sober, got therapy coming up to deal with p.t.s.d - which explains why i am the way i am as a person,
Anyway more soon, off to meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment