Friday 28 February 2014

What a day of contrasts, on the plus side i did another course today to help in my potential job as outreach / support worker.
Maintained level of anonymity, felt weird tho when presented with list of agencies and referal practices and then a hypothetical case study?? Now keep in mind my background which is colourful to say the least and yet in a so called profesional capacity i had key workers, doctor, outreach worker actually taking on board my opinions on what to do and who to refer to? ? Low self worth is a bastard, why can i not see what is natural to me when others can ? Self sabatage thats what still creeps in.
Still new day new dawn. but my journey into recovery has come at huge cost, saying that i made it when others haven't.
Today i am grateful to feel my pulse pulsing and my heart, tho bruised, is still beating.
 x sweet dreams world x

No comments:

Post a Comment